Thursday, July 14, 2011

Garden - 9 weeks

This past week we have had A LOT of rain.  And of course some of it came about 2 hours after I finished watering my garden on Sunday night. 

But now my rain barrel is full again.

Here is week 9 of my garden - I took the strawberry cage off for this picture - they have gone insane, shoots everywhere - with flowers - so we will be getting more strawberries soon.

My green beans are not very big - is this normal?  But my peas are doing wonderfully.

Saturday evening - we only had barely visible buds - now we have tons of flowers.






Look at my tomatoes - you can see the little red spots!  So excited to have my first one!!



One of the down sides to all that rain - but we were lucky - no hail in our neck of the woods.



This is my herb planter.  You might not be able to tell but the oregano has gone insane.



Rosemary - this was a decent size plant when I bought it and transplanted it - anyone need some - I have more than I can use right now.



Sarah - this picture is for you - the kids flower pots - about to start some blooming.

1 comment:

  1. Your garden looks delicious!
    Yay for the wildflower plants. Ours are starting to bud too.

    ReplyDelete