Monday, March 12, 2012

Han Solo and Cinderella

I am sorry to have abandoned you all for the last few days, but I have been up to my nose in birthday parties and icing!

I am in the process of writing and compiling pictures from the Little Girls birthday weekend, but in the meantime I thought I would share with you about what I am hearing in the other room as I type.

This weekend hubby pulled out from the depths of the basement a box of old toys.  Toys he got for birthdays and Christmases in his youth.

This box is full of old, falling apart and pieces missing Star Wars and Transformer toys.  Now don't worry, we already looked - nothing is worth anything, so we are not throwing our retirement nest egg out the window by allowing Little Boy to lose more pieces.
Anyway, Hubby pulled out these toys for Little Boy, and he LOVES them.

He is currently playing with Han Solo while Little Girl plays with Cinderella. 


Conversation I just overheard:
Cinderella (a.k.a. - Little Girl): Han Solo, I love you, will you marry me?
Han Solo (a.k.a. - Little Boy): No, I no want to.
Cinderella: But I love you!
Cinderella: You can come to my house.  It is nice and close, you can walk there.
Han Solo: No, I no want to marry you.

Yes, I am currently laughing.

Disclaimer: I claim no part in the knowledge of anything Star Wars - Hubby takes full credit for this - I actually Googled Han Solo for spelling because I thought it was spelt Hans Solo, hmmm, who knew!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! The eggs are from Michaels :). I used a 40% off coupon on each of them so they worked out to about $18 a piece. We love them :)

    ReplyDelete