Monday, June 25, 2012

Last Day of School

Last week it was Little Girl's last day of preschool!

I am happy to report she passed and is moving on to Kindergarten.  LOL

I am super bummed that school is over, I really wish preschool went right up until mid-August.  Not only does Little Girl love it, but it is also a great break for her from her brother and an wonderful way for her to spend some energy.

I know next year I will be singing a different tune - I know I will be happy there is no homework for a few months, but for now we both will miss it.

And now a few pictures for you:

First day of school - September 2011
 
Last day of school - June 2012



  
Little Girl and her super wonderful teacher!


1 comment:

  1. Wow Jenny, does your daughter ever look like you! I'm sure you get that all the time right?

    ReplyDelete