Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Reading Chair


I love to read!  I love books and someday I would love to have a house with an actual library.

I am lucky, I can read almost anywhere – I do not need a quiet place to read.

So I hang out with the kids while they are watching TV and since as good as Diego is, I find it a bit more interesting to read my books.

I read laying down on the couch when they are in bed, I read in my bed, I bring a book with me to work every day and sometimes read over my lunch hour.

But what I would really love is a reading chair, preferably in my library, but someplace that would be mine, where a cup of coffee (or glass on wine) and a book are meant to be together.

What about you?  Are you a reader?  Where is your favourite place to read?  Do you have a special reading chair or place?

No comments: