Friday, September 09, 2011

Garden Update - Tomatoes

It has been quite a while since I updated you all about my garden.

We have been happily enjoying our daily harvests.

So far we are almost done the peas, although there seem to be more every time I go out and check, I am not sure where they are coming from.
I just harvested the last of the green beans.

We have been getting lots of carrots and tons of tomatoes.

Last week we had 2 days of rain, and then we headed out of town for an extended long weekend, so when we came back we had a lot of tomatoes.

The picture below is a bowl full of cherry and grape tomatoes.
Little Girl eats them like candy, we have to tell her to stop eating them, or she would never would.


Still to come are my Roma tomatoes, they are starting to turn red, but we still have a while to go before they are going to be ready.
Our strawberries are also still producing - of course I never get to eat them, Little Boy and Little Girl are hoovers in the strawberry department.

No comments:

Post a Comment