Last year I was terrible at doing my book review posts, but honestly I found I read more duds than winners last year.
I am tempted to do a post about the crappy books I read, but I will save you from reading about what books not to read, instead here is a post about the books I did like last year.
Last year I read 45 books, and here are my top 12 in order of how I read them. I have linked the titles to Amanzon.ca because I am feeling quite lazy and do not really feel like writing up about all of them.
6. Matterhorn by Karl Marlantes
8. The Distant Hours by Kate Morton
9. The Girl who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest by Stieg Larson
10. The Redbreast by Jo Nesbo
11. The Invisible Bridge by Julie Orringer
12. A Secret Kept by Tatiana de Rosnay