Friday, December 02, 2011

Christmas Blog Swap


Leigh over at All You Need is Love, organized a Christmas Blog Swap, so I decided to participate.


Yesterday I got my package in the mail from my partner Ashley.
I have no idea how she managed to get all this stuff in such a small package!


Christmas tea towel, Christmas spatula, magnetic note pad, Christmas playing cards, Starbucks card, Peanuts napkins, snoman ornament, 2 pairs of Christmas socks and even a little activity for each of the kids - Buzz Lightyear which Little Boy will LOVE!

Thanks Ashley - you did a great job!  Love it all.

Thanks Leigh for organizing it all - I had a lot of fun shopping for everything.

My other partner - recieving my package is Stacy.

3 comments:

  1. I am hoping that when I get to the mail tonight, I have something waiting for me!! I havent been there all week cuz of work and not making it to receive a parcel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you enjoyed it all Jenny, it was great being partnered up with you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice loot! :) Glad you participated!

    ReplyDelete